Vampires never rest, and neither does Harry Keogh, the world's greatest vampire hunter, the Necroscope, the man who can talk to the dead. Right now, he's desperately searching for his wife and son, who disappeared in the midst of Harry's war against the undead monsters that plague mankind. Others will to carry on that fight until the Necroscope has been reunited with his beloved family.
But it's not that easy to leave the vampire war behind. The bloodsuckers know that the Necroscope is their deadliest enemy and will do anything to destroy him.
Harry struggles to locate his missing family, not realizing that he has become a pawn in the battle between two powerful vampires. When one has slain the other, the Necroscope will be the next to die.
Chapter List (29 chapters)
- A DEVIOUS THING
- BUT WHERE IS HARRY KEOGH?
- DEAD RECKONING
- KEENAN GORMLEY, AND OTHER VICTIMS.
- R.L. STEVENSON JAMIESON, AND HIS BROTHER
- AND ONE OTHER
- FOR BRENDA, AND FOR HIMSELF
- HOME WITH BONNIE JEAN
- HARRY: WEIRD WARNINGS
- HARRY: Presentiments And Precautions Bonnie Jean
- SHAITAN: HIS RISE AND FALL.
- RED REVENGE!
- EXILED - TO EARTH!
- DREAMS IN RESIN
- WAMPHYRI: ANCIENT AND MODERN
- Bonniejean: Her Duties The Dog-Lord: His Solution
- A Picture Of The Mind, A Photograph Of The Future
- DARCY'S TARGET. BONNIE JEAN AT HARRY'S.
- ONE OF THE OTHER WAYS.
- BONNIEJEAN: BIRTHDAY PARTY.
- Daham Drakesh - Le Manse Madonie - Dead Silence
- HUMPH, AND OTHERS. IN THE VAULTS BENEATH.
- THE PIT-THING - THE CLIMB - THE EXAMPLE
- THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
- IT BEGINS...'