While pursuing his quest for the Dark Tower through a world that is a nightmarishly distorted mirror image of our own, Roland is drawn through a mysterious door that brings him into contemporary America.
Here he links forces with the defiant young Eddie Dean, and with the beautiful, brilliant, and brave Odetta Holmes, in a savage struggle against underworld evil and otherworldly enemies.
Once again, Stephen King has masterfully interwoven dark, evocative fantasy and icy realism.
You're reading The Drawing of the Three (The Dark Tower #2) free book online on NovelsToday.com !
Chapter List (15 chapters)
- PRISONER ARGUMENT
- PRISONER THE SAILOR
- PRISONER CHAPTER 1 THE DOOR
- PRISONER CHAPTER 2 EDDIE DEAN
- PRISONER CHAPTER 3 CONTACT AND LANDING
- PRISONER CHAPTER 4 THE TOWER
- PRISONER CHAPTER 5 SHOWDOWN AND SHOOT-OUT
- THE LADY OF SHADOWS CHAPTER 1 DETTA AND ODETTA
- THE LADY OF SHADOWS CHAPTER 2 RINGING THE CHANGES
- THE LADY OF SHADOWS CHAPTER 3 ODETTA ON THE OTHER SIDE
- THE LADY OF SHADOWS CHAPTER 4 DETTA ON THE OTHER SIDE
- THE PUSHER CHAPTER 1 BITTER MEDICINE
- THE PUSHER CHAPTER 2 THE HONEYPOT
- THE PUSHER CHAPTER 3 ROLAND TAKES HIS MEDICINE
- THE PUSHER CHAPTER 4 THE DRAWING